2- 9 inch pre made pie crusts
1 egg white slightly beaten
¾ cup sugar + 1 teaspoon
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon Saigon Cinnamon
4 cups thinly sliced peeled apples (about 4 medium apples)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll the two pie crusts onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush crusts with ½ the egg white.
- In a medium bowl mix together ¾ cup of sugar, cornstarch and Saigon Cinnamon, toss with apples. Make sure apples are well coated with cinnamon mixture.
- Spoon the apple mixture into the center of each crust spreading within 2 inches of the edge.
- Fold 2 inch edge of crust up over the apples.
- Brush the crust with remaining egg white and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Bake 20 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool slightly before serving.